3CX software IP based PBX supports calling features generally only found in enterprise based telephone systems – Call Transfer, Voicemail (Collect via phone or emailed), Ring Groups, Call Queue with place announcements, Call Recording, Digital Receptionist, Scheduled Voicemail Prompts, Fax Server, Call Divert and Call logging to name but a few. Want to put across a professional image to your customers – let it start from the second they call you!
Are Those Features Available On All Licenses?
Yes! 3CX doesn’t just give these amazing features to customers who have more expensive licenses – even micro business’s on the 4 concurrent call license get all of these features from the offset.
The idea is that 3CX is a professional software based phone PBX system; in order for it to achieve that, it needs to be feature rich and offer users flexibility to change the system setup to match the needs of their evolving business. That’s why 3CX have gone all out on their feature list.
So What Features Does 3CX Have?
Below is a list of some of the features 3CX currently supports, but is not a full list of everything included – that can be viewed by using the link towards the bottom of this page.
- General Phone System Features
- Call Logging, Call Reporting
- Blind Call Transfer, Attended Call Transfer
- Call Forward on Busy or No Answer
- Call Routing (DID) / Caller ID
- Conference Calling
- Auto Attendant / Digital Receptionist
- Voicemail / Music on Hold
- Ring Groups & Hunt Groups
- Central Phonebook
- Call Parking & Pickup
- Call Queuing
- Call Recording (Barge-in, Whisper, & Listen included in the Call Center Edition)
- Dial by Name
- MWI – Message Waiting Indicator
- BLF Status Updates
- Conference Rooms
- Web-Based Management Console
- Configuration Wizard
- Real Time Web-based System Status for Admin Users
- Integrated Web Server
- Automated Restore & Backup
- Firewall/NAT Friendly Configuration of External
- Remote Extensions via Tunnel
- MS Windows Server Certified
- Integrated Enterprise Database (PostgreSQL)
- VMware / Hyper-V Compatible
- Manage Softphone from Management Console
- Includes Tunnel to Avoid NAT Problems
- Auto-Provisioning / Remote Configure
- Supports Popular IP Phones
- Supports VoIP Gateways & cards
- Make and Receive Skype Calls
- Supports Popular SIP /VoIP Providers
- SIP Trunking Support
- MyPhone Self-Service User Portal
- Receive Voicemail via Email
- Make Video Calls
- Advanced Forwarding Rules Based on Caller ID, Time, & Type of Call
- Integrate Branch Offices with 3CX Bridges
- Standards-based Presence Information
- Integrated Fax Server
- Receive Faxes via Email as PDF
Looking For A Full List Of Features?
Check out our full list of features, also showing which features are present in the Free, Standard and Professional versions to better aid you in deciding which package meets your needs.Read More